Windsor Mill, Maryland

I would rate this as a worst animal nightmare!!!i know that new yorkers do not have much of a choice in special or well equipped medical hospital for our beloved pets but this Animal Medical center in new york city is not only extremely high priced to be qualified as a rip off place but is improperly staffed by unprofessional and unqualified doctors and surgeon.

In my opinion Dr. Roger Avery Bennett who is the chief of the surgery is a greedy, unethical money monger butcher who specializes in making steaks and fillets of only rabbits and Ferrets. please do not place your dog or cat on his butcher block table for any type of surgery. To feed his own ego, he conducted a full vivisection on my live dog to experiment and turned my beloved dog into a specimen and statistic after his experiment failed.

Against the advice of the Oncologist at the Animal medical center, Avery Bennett performed a full surgery in one stage on my little pet when he was clearly advised by the oncologist to stage the surgery in two stages due to the small size and the breed of the dog. In my opinion, he should not be allowed to perform surgery on dogs because he only studies and continue to research surgery on ferrets and rabbits who have alot of loose skin on their abdomens but dogs don't. Once he cut open my dog from neck to groin he was unable close the incision properly if he were to remove all the tumors and skin around them. I had discussed this before the surgery with him and had expressed my concern about this specific issue but he had said it would be all right.

he and his crazy resident Rachel Currau were very insisting to perform the surgery in one shot as opposed to two stages over several months. they did this to experiment on my dog to see survival rate and if it was possible to perform such tumor removal in a bilateral surgery on a dog. they could have done it in two stages like the oncologist had suggested and my dog would have had more chance to live and less pain and trauma. My self and many of my friends have lost the precious lives of our beloved pets due his BOTCHED surgery performed on them.

He does not even have any remorse for what he has done to the pets and their owners old and young alike. it is not about money for pet owners who go their but at least these people should not experiment on our beloved companions and charge us tens of thousands of dollars to kill our pet after making the pet suffer from a botched surgery. To this day i cry every night for my beloved dog who is dead today because of Roger Avery Bennett and Animal Medical Center in new York city has no remorse for her or for thousands of others they did this too after charging tens of thousands of dollars.

If you love your pet, please take a second opinion else where before doing any major surgery at the Animal medical center in New York, I did not and i regret.i owe it to the soul of my beloved dog to speak out loud about it to inform other pet owners to be careful please.

Had an Experience with Avery Bennett?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion